| 0 comments ]

Five years back, when I was looking to buy a new notebook, the Fujitsu's LifeBook P Series caught my attention. It was one of the smallest two-spindle notebooks and one of the first to feature the Transmeta Crusoe processor. My love affair with sub-notebooks started then and now I can not imagine lugging around a huge laptop. Thank you HP and Dell, but I prefer my tiny tech. And Fujitsu made my day by the launching the new LifeBook P7120 notebook – the new flag-bearer of the P series.

This compact personal companion retains all the multimedia features of its predecessor, except that it flaunts an even slimmer silhouette with an extensive battery life, and a weight of only 1.38kg. It features a 10.6-inch, widescreen SXGA display, a lightweight titanium and aluminum case, optical drive, and an optional extra battery pack that’ll let you squeeze nearly 10 hours out of your battery. A big plus is the biometric fingerprint sensor and Trusted Module Platform (TPM) security chip - mobile professionals will love it. Connectivity options include three conveniently placed USB 2.0 ports, an IEEE 1394 port, S-Video port, audio in and out jacks, modem access, bluetooth and networking.

Quick Specs: Pentium M ULV processor 753 1.2GHz; 512MB RAM; 60GB HDD; 10.6-inch widescreen LCD; integrated graphics; DVD DL writer; 7.8 hours battery life

0 comments

Post a Comment